The entire fitness industry has been evolving these past few days and more and more unique exercises are being introduced. Gone are the days of the traditional gym, fitness now also includes Ballet Fitness, CrossFit and Parkour etc. We will be focusing solely on parkour, for those of you who don’t know, parkour is a training exercise inspired from military obstacle courses, its roots are from France and it has been growing popular worldwide. For more information about parkour you can go here at http://thebestparkourgear.com/ Parkour can be performed on the outside as well inside specialized parkour gyms. For those of you who are not sure which to opt for, we have done a quick comparison between the two.
- Outdoor parkour lets you focus on training and at the same time being aware and conscious of your surroundings. You can tune out in the gym but when you are training outside, you have to wary of your surroundings and the people or objects around you, which is a good way to become more in-tune with your various senses.
- You are more cautious training outdoors because you have to consider things like the fact that you are surrounded by concrete and not comfortable gym mats etc.
- You get to train in fresh air, which is always a healthier option than the gym and you get to be creative with your surroundings.
- If you are a beginner, a parkour gym allows you to train and practice in a safe and controlled environment, this way you don’t have to worry about injuries.
- The state of the weather will not affect your training unlike the case of outdoor training.
- You don’t have to worry about causing disturbance in a public space.
Ultimately it’s a matter of personal preference and which you find more convenient. For more information, you can go here http://thebestparkourgear.com/.